We hope you enjoy your Ofio products for a very long time!
- Always remove jewellery and accessories when washing hands, showering, or swimming. Moisture can cause stones to dull and become loose.
- Alcohol and oil contents cause beads or embellishments to crack. They will also dull the finish and loosen the crystals, and cause metal parts to discolour or tarnish. So avoid spraying or applying any alcohol or oil-based products such as perfume, hairspray, body lotions, cleansers or hair grooming products on or near the jewellery.
- Never expose jewellery or accessory pieces to extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this can cause colours to fade.
- To clean your jewellery and accessories, use a dry soft cloth. Never submerge in cleaning solution or water.
- You should also note that sterling silver and gold jewelleries/accessories will tarnish overtime.